THE CHAPEL OF THE HOLY CROSS VIRTUAL TOUR
- To load the virtual tour, click the center of the iGuide window. After a few seconds, the tour will be ready.
- To move the camera, click in the iGuide window and drag in any direction.
- To navigate through the chapel, click the green circles on the map on the left side of the screen, or click the white rings on the ground.
- To change floors, click the green stack on the map, or click "Main Floor" on the map window and then select "Mezannine."
- To minimize the map, click on the Resize Floor Plan icon on the top right of the map window.
- To expand the map again, click anywhere on it.
- To activate fullscreen mode, click the box on the bottom right side of the window.
- To exit fullscreen mode, click the box again or hit escape.
- To activate autoplay mode and rotate the screen 360° at a controlled rate, click the play button on the bottom left side of the window.
- To mute the music that plays during autoplay mode, click the speaker icon.
- To stop autoplay mode, click the pause button.