WELCOME - DIRECTOR OF DEVELOPMENT
The Jesuit High School Development Department provides, in a sustainable manner, the necessary financial resources to support and enhance the mission of Jesuit High School. Jesuit has been developing young men in the Tampa Bay area since 1899, and Development strives to ensure the school has the resources to continue producing "Men for Others" in perpetuity.
Development is responsible for communicating Jesuit’s vision to its alumni, parents, friends, and benefactors, as well as the local community. This is accomplished through Jesuit's alumni magazine (Perspectives), the school website, communications from the President’s Office, the media, and social media.
In addition, Development assists with alumni activities and community relations, and is the liaison for the school’s service clubs, such as the Dads’ Club, Mothers’ Club, Alumni Association, and Tiger Lilies.
Below is valuable information about supporting Jesuit. Please contact me if you have any questions, or if you would like to contribute to our goal of funding the mission of Jesuit High School.
Nick Suszynski, Director of Development, firstname.lastname@example.org, (813) 877-5344, ext. 704
- WHERE DO THE CONTRIBUTIONS GO?
- DOES JESUIT PROVIDE ACADEMIC OR ATHLETIC SCHOLARSHIPS?
- HOW DOES THE FINANCIAL AID ENDOWMENT WORK?
- I MADE A GIFT TO THE SCHOOL - WHY WAS MY NAME NOT INCLUDED IN THE ANNUAL REPORT?
- CAN I DESIGNATE HOW MY GIFT WILL BENEFIT JESUIT?
- I'VE HEARD JESUIT OWNS PROPERTY AND IS FINANCIALLY WELL OFF - IS THERE REALLY A NEED TO DONATE?
- IS MY GIFT TO JESUIT TAX DEDUCTIBLE?
- HOW IS FINANCIAL AID DISTRIBUTION DETERMINED?
- WHO MANAGES THE ENDOWMENT INVESTMENTS?
- WHY SHOULD I DONATE IF I ALREADY PAY TUITION?
- HOW MUCH SHOULD I GIVE?