JESUIT HIGH SCHOOL'S FINANCIAL AID PROGRAM
Need-Based Financial Aid
Beginning with the 2024-25 school year, all financial aid applications will be assessed through FACTS. Please see below for specific details regarding the application period for the 2024-25 school year:
- The financial aid application period opens on February 16, 2024 and closes on March 27, 2024. Although new students had the opportunity to apply early for assistance, this period is open to all students, new and returning.
- The online application can be accessed through your FACTS account or by clicking here.
- To complete, applicants must submit a copy of your 2023 tax return and earning statements.
- Both parents must apply for aid. This also applies to parents who are separated or divorced. Financial aid applications that are missing both parents’ financial information will not be processed.
- All families requesting financial assistance must also submit an application to the Florida School Choice Scholarship program facilitated by Step Up For Students. Please note that students who receive an FES-EO, FES-UA, or Hope Scholarship meet this requirement.
- FACTS assesses need, based on a family’s net tuition obligation. This process takes into account scholarships through the Florida School Choice Scholarship program.
- Notices regarding need-based financial aid awards will be distributed in mid-May 2024.
- Questions please contact FinancialAid@jesuittampa.org.