Jesuit High School typically accepts qualified students only into the freshman year. However, each year, as space permits, the applications of a select number of sophomore transfers are considered. In general, junior and senior transfers are not accepted. However, individual decisions are made for all applicants, with special preference given to students transferring from another Jesuit high school.
Generally, transfer student applications are accepted from January through April. For prospective transfers applying for the 2024-25 school year, transfer applications will be accepted from Jan. 4, 2024 to May 3, 2024.
In order to apply to Jesuit, prospective transfer students should:
1. Complete and submit online application with the $75 non-refundable application fee.
2. Provide copies of semester report card(s) and/or unofficial transcript beginning at grade 9 through the most recent academic semester from current high school.
3. Provide copies of all standardized testing (PSAT, PACT, Entrance Exam) from current high school.
4. Upon receipt of online application and records the Director of Admissions will schedule a transfer student meeting on campus or online.
5. Transfer applicants will complete a 20-minute supplemental essay session to learn more about the applicant during the Admissions meeting.
6. Completed applications, records, and essays will be reviewed by the Admissions Committee.
7. Decisions will be made from May 24, 2024 to June 7, 2024 based on the number of transfer spots available.
8. Official transcripts will be requested after acceptance and official enrollment.
Applicant families have the opportunity to apply for financial aid to help cover the cost of tuition should they enroll at Jesuit. These need-based grants are provided by Jesuit’s Financial Aid program via FACTS (factsmgt.com). We advise you to file your financial aid application as soon as possible. Click here for the Jesuit High School Financial Aid Application Process for the 2024-25 school year. NOTE: Families applying for financial aid should plan to file their tax returns early.
Thank you for considering Jesuit High School. If you have further questions about admissions, please email Steve Matesich, Director of Admissions, Admissions@JesuitTampa.org