Placement tests for accelerated standing in foreign language and/or math, for incoming freshmen who have enrolled at Jesuit High School, will be administered:
- Saturday, April 27, 2024, at 8:30am.
- Saturday, May 4, 2024, at 8:30am.
Placement into Sophomore Level Courses as a Freshman
Students taking high school-level courses in foreign language and/or math at their middle school can take placement tests. These tests determine student readiness to be placed into sophomore-level courses as a freshman at Jesuit. Students are encouraged to prepare for these placement tests.
- Jesuit's placement test scores determine grade-level placement in foreign language and/or math, not Honors or AP placement.
- Students may take each placement test only once.
- Beyond freshman year, students are evaluated for placement based on classroom performance and standardized test scores.