Jesuit High School's online application for admission - which also serves as the entrance exam registration - is to be completed by the applicant and his parents. Click here to apply to Jesuit.
Jesuit applicant information:
- A required records release form as well as 8th grade English and Math teacher evaluation forms can be found in your online application checklist once you apply.
- Applicant families can complete a preliminary application for financial aid to help cover the cost of attending Jesuit. These need-based grants are provided by Jesuit’s Financial Aid Endowment program. We advise you to file your financial aid application as soon as possible. The Financial Aid Application for the 2024-25 school year at Jesuit will be available Sept. 11, 2023. NOTE: Families applying for financial aid should plan to file their tax returns early.
- Admissions decisions at Jesuit are based upon an entrance examination, previous academic performance (grades, standardized test scores, and disciplinary record), the recommendation of teachers, and the promise of the student’s future development in the areas of Jesuit’s mission as a Catholic, Jesuit college preparatory school (open to growth, intellectually competent, religious, loving, and just).
- Jesuit enrolls approximately 860 boys in grades 9 through 12. Average class size: 19. Student/teacher ratio: 11 to 1.
- Enrollment Contract: Applicants accepted into the Class of 2028 will receive notification on Friday, February 16, 2024. Included in the acceptance notification will be the instructions for online enrollment, as well as tuition and financial aid information. The online enrollment form needs to be submitted by March 22, 2024.
- Jesuit typically accepts qualified students only into the freshman year. However, each year, as space permits, the applications of a select number of sophomore transfers are considered. In general, junior and senior transfers are not accepted. However, individual decisions are made for all applicants, with special preference given to students transferring from another Jesuit high school. Transfer applications will be accepted from Jan. 4, 2024 to May 3, 2024.
Enrollment Health Requirements: Incoming students are required to present a statement from their physician that they have received the immunizations required by the State of Florida (DH Form 680) and that their eyes and ears have been recently examined. Students must also have a doctor’s statement that they are in general good health and are free of contagious diseases (DH Form 3040). Form DH680 and DH3040 are only available from a doctor’s office.
To learn more about Jesuit High School's admissions process, please contact Admissions Director Steve Matesich '91 at 813-877-5344, ext. 715, or email@example.com.