Jesuit High School admissions is underway for the Class of 2022, with the publication of a new Admissions Viewbook and announcement of the timeline for prospective eighth grade students to apply. Jesuit's applicant pool reflects its diverse student body, which this year represents 101 middle schools, 79 zip codes, and 6 counties.
- Tuesday, Nov. 7, 2017: Open House, 7:00pm, Jesuit Gymnasium
- Saturday, Dec. 2, 2017: Entrance Exam, 8:30am, Jesuit Cafeteria. Students must be registered in advance to be eligible to take the exam.
- Saturday, Jan. 13, 2018: Entrance Exam, 8:30am, Jesuit Cafeteria. Students must be registered in advance to be eligible to take the exam.
- Week of February 19, 2018: Tests results and decision notifications mailed.
- February 27, 2018: Presentation to the Parents of the Class of 2022, 7:00pm, Jesuit Gymnasium.
- March 23, 2018: Deadline for enrollment contracts.
- April 3, 2018: Deadline for financial aid applications.
- April 28 or May 5, 2018: Placement Tests for the Class of 2022, 8:30am. Students report to the Jesuit Cafeteria.
For more information, or to schedule a tour of Jesuit, please contact Admissions Director Steve Matesich '91, 813-877-5344, ext. 715, or email email@example.com. For a story about Jesuit's enrollment, click here.